- Places taken 95%
2 years to 2 years 5 months – Lavender Playroom
- Registered experienced HAAD qualified Nurse on duty from 8 am to 5 pm daily.
- Certified child care Floor Supervisor responsible for 4 playrooms for staff, babies and toddlers.
- Qualified child care staff with many hours of experience and Personal Professional Development (PPD) in house training.
- Colourful playroom with pretty wall paintings of the themed topic – Under the sea fishes.
- Key person allocated for each baby and toddler.
- 6 spaces for toddlers in this playroom. 3 toddlers to 1 staff member.
- Daily records of the drinking, eating, sleeping and nappy changes recorded.
- Fridges provided for toddlers personal milk bottles and food stuffs.
- Walking bar by the mirror to encourage standing, walking and communication.
- Separate sleeping area with individual cots – Sheets and blankets provided.
- Sensory toys with development in mind.
- Twice weekly singing, instruments and movement planned for to encourage English language communication skills.
- Following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for the learning and development of each age and stage.
- Weekly fun with finger, hand and foot paintings.
- Settling in observations sent to all parents after 6 weeks.
- A Learning Journey book is prepared for every child – a weekly photograph and sample of the babies/toddlers creative art are placed in the book for parents to view.
For further booking details contact the administration office – Registrar 037612204 extension 159