- Places taken 95%
1 year 8 months to 2 years – Sunflower Playroom
- Registered experienced HAAD qualified Nurse on duty from 8 am to 5 pm daily
- Certified child care Floor Supervisor responsible for 4 playrooms for staff, babies and toddlers
- Qualified child care staff with many hours of experience and Personal and Professional Development (PPD) in house training.
- Colourful playroom with pretty wall paintings of the themed topic – Down on the farm.
- Key person allocated for each baby and toddler.
- 8 spaces for toddlers in this playroom. 4 toddlers to 1 staff member.
- Healthy weekly menu with ALL foodstuffs provided.
- All drinks provided, water, milk and fruit juices (Except – parent provide for their child’s personal bottles of breast or bottle milk.)
- Individual beds and blankets provided.
- Safe, soft, sensory toys for little hands.
- Following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for the learning and development of each age and stage.
- Twice weekly singing, instruments and movement planned for to encourage English language communication skills.
- Weekly fun with finger, hand and foot paintings.
- Settling in observations sent to all parents after 6 weeks.
- A Learning Journey book is prepared for every child – a weekly photograph and sample of the toddlers creative art are placed in the book for parents to view.
For further booking details contact the administration office – Registrar 037612204 extension 159