Baby Blooms Playroom ~ 2 to 10 months
~ Staff Members ~
There are no images in this gallery.
~Playroom ~ Creative Boards ~
- Registered experienced HAAD qualified Nurse on duty from 8 am to 5 pm daily.
- Certified child care Floor Supervisor responsible for 4 playrooms for staff, babies and toddlers.
- Qualified child care staff with many hours of experience and Personal Professional Development (PPD) in house training.
- Colourful calm playroom with pretty wall paintings.
- Key person allocated for each baby and toddler.
- 6 spaces for babies in this playroom. 3 babies to 1 staff member.
- Daily records of the drinking, eating, sleeping and nappy changes recorded.
- Fridges provided for toddlers personal milk bottles and food stuffs.
- Separate sleep area with individual cots.
- Sensory toys with development in mind.
- Following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for the learning and development of each age and stage.
- Weekly fun with finger, hand and foot paintings.
- Settling in observations sent to all parents after 6 weeks.
- A Learning Journey book is prepared for every child – a weekly photograph and sample of the babies/toddlers creative art are placed in the book for parents to view.
For further booking details contact the administration office –
Registrar 037612204 extension 159